1 of 1(100%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Customer Reviews for Professional Glitter Gel (Opalescent)
Review 1 for Professional Glitter Gel (Opalescent)
Reviewed by: dancingmom
Location: Annapolis, MD
Date:November 4, 2010
"I am giving this 4 stars because it was a little difficult to get it off. I still found glitter 2 days after I washed it off my face. I do like the product and will use it when I am performing. I can sparkle with having to wear perfume that has glitter in. As a performer, I have to consider my audience and possible allergies. This is a great product for that. No smell just lots of shine!!!"